College Recruiting For Squash - Where To Start?
Rob and Narelle Krizek have been helping place juniors in college programs for 20 years.
We all know the process of applying to college can be a daunting task for the student athlete. Many people struggle with how to start often becoming confused and overwhelmed. Families need help creating a plan! Good Nick Squash can organize a plan for your junior squash player developing an individualized squash recruiting mission that streamlines the recruiting process.
Good Nick Squash works with families throughout all stages of recruiting, so the student can concentrate on school, training and competitive events. We provide the following services:
Develop a squash recruiting profile.
Create and execute an individualized squash recruiting mission.
Form a fit and match school list.
Design and implement a coach relationship calendar that includes: introduction, follow up and ongoing communications.
Gain access to our extensive network of professionals and coaches in the squash industry.
We offer a free consultation to help families understand both the macro and micro principles of the squash recruiting process in today’s ultra, competitive environment. Hourly and packaged plan rates are available. Contact us at email@example.com for more information or to schedule an appointment today!
* Recruiting for college has evolved drastically over the years. Squash has become a feeder sport for the top IVY League/NESCAS Schools.
* We have an indepth understanding of the college recruiting process - when to contact coaches, what to say, when to say it.
* We have longstanding personal relationships with college coaches.
* We review colleges based on the individual child's academic achievements, collegiate goals and atheltic ability.
* There are 63 men's and 48 women's squash programs that participate in the College Squash Association. Each roster has between 10-20 players. There are plently of programs that suit your child from varsity, club to emerging programs. For a full list of squash programs available www.collegesquashassociation.com.